I came across this very useful chart the other day and it really helped me choose what to watch and what not to, although I’ve learned from experience that those things change during the season. But, so far, I picked:
– Starry Sky: I think I won’t like it, though. It sounds too similar to Fruits Basket but with more attractive guys. Maybe a mix between Fruits Basket and Hakuouki? The first episode is out already but I didn’t have the urge to go watch it right away.
– Gosick: Just because the artwork looks really promising and if the story’s worked correctly, it has some potential in the mystery/thriller area. Still, it doesn’t seem to bring anything new. I could be wrong, though.
– Hourou Musuko: The plot seems so fresh! “The story depicts a young boy named Shuuichi Nitori who wants to be a girl, and his friend Yoshino Takatsuki, a girl who wants to be a boy. The series deals with issues such as transsexuality, gender identity, and the beginning of puberty.” I’m really, really curious about this one.
– Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season: I didn’t like the first season that much because nothing happens, so maybe that will change in the second installment… or so I hope!
– Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu
– Nichijou: let’s see what KyoAni comes up with this time…
And this is it. I had a huge list before the previous season started though and now I only watch two shows and they weren’t even on that list. So yes, it changes.
But now I just need to get over the fact that Kuragehime ends next week. That anime is the best thing I’ve seen in a very, very long time.